Money Transfers via Payment Terminals
By virtue of QIWI Payment Terminals and QIWI Wallet making «ANELIK» money transfers is now a lot easier.
There are almost 120 000 QIWI Payment Terminals across Russia that are available for making money transfers 24/7. You can find them everywhere – they are installed in the shopping malls, movie theaters and other public places. They can be easily recognized by the 3 buttons and QIWI logo on the main screen.
Before making a money transfer via QIWI Terminals or QIWI Wallet please register at https://card.anelik.ru/.
An AnelikCard unique personal number and password will be sent to your email. After logging into the personal area at the web-site – add several beneficiaries of your money transfers. Choose the most convenient bank for each beneficiary where to receive a money transfer.
From this point on, after inputting a unique AnelikCard number and password at QIWI Terminals or QIWI Wallet (https://w.qiwi.ru/), a list of your selected beneficiaries will be displayed.
After completing a money transfer via QIWI you will receive a check and an SMS with transaction code and a call-center number of Anelik. Pass this information to beneficiary - the code is necessary for a cash pick up.
1. On the main screen select «ОПЛАТА УСЛУГ»
2. Then «ДЕНЕЖНЫЕ ПЕРЕВОДЫ»
3. Your button is «АНЕЛИК».
4. Enter the unique AnelikCard number and PIN-код assigned
5. Select a Beneficiary of a money transfer and a cash pick-up location from the offered list
6.Enter your mobile phone number, then enter the PIN-code (mobile number - is the number of your QIWI Wallet)
7. Enter the transaction amount. The fee for money transfer is 2,3%, but not less than 50 руб. The amount cannot exceed: 30 000 RUB per day or 5 000 RUB per 1 transaction
8. Check the inputted data and confirm the transaction
9. Chose «Оплатить с баланса QIWI Кошелька» (Pay via QIWI Wallet) or «Оплатить наличными» (Pay cash)
10. If you are paying cash - insert bills into the terminal and take a receipt (change will be deposited to your QIWI wallet)
For additional help please contact CB "Anelik RU" customer service @ 8 800 100 19 19
Countries where you can make a money transfer via Anelik / QIWI:
If you forgot your QIWI Wallet PIN code, send an SMS with the word PIN to 7494. In return you will receive an SMS with a new PIN code. The cost of this service is from 1,5 to 1,7 rub including VAT depending on the mobile operator. Read more about SMS/USSD-codes @ https://w.qiwi.ru/smscommand.action